Real-world coding skills.
Our cooperative, open-source web development curriculum focuses on peer-led problem solving — just like professional dev teams.
This programme prepares you to interview with tech firms for our Level 4 Software Developer apprenticeship.
Web development has social impact. We’re training socially conscious candidates motivated to change the tech industry for the better.
About the Programme
The Skills Bootcamp is offered three times a year and requires a commitment of two evenings and an additional 10+ hours of self-study and projects per week.
To attend you must be over 18 years old, have the right to work in the UK, and be within commuting distance of London.
Weeks 1-3: Markup
Git workflow, CSS layout, semantic HTML, web accessibility, HTML forms
Weeks 4-6: HTTP
Weeks 7-9: Testing
Testing libraries, unit testing, integration testing, variable scoping, debugging, test-driven development, writing code
Weeks 10-12: Interviews
Interview preparation, final project, employer interviews
- Applications close: 29th July 2022
- Skills Bootcamp: 19th September - 9th December 2022
- Begin full-time apprenticeship*: 16th January 2023
- Applications close: 25th November 2022
- Skills Bootcamp: 16th January - 6th April 2023
- Begin full-time apprenticeship*: 15th May 2023