Funded by Islington Council and the Greater London Authority
Have you got what it takes to be a developer?
- Do you live in Islington?
- Are you curious about how things work?
- Do you love learning new things (but perhaps you didn’t like school)?
- Are you prepared for a challenge?
What will we provide for you?
- Initial one-to-one assessment
- Your own personal coding coach
- Weekly small-group tutorials
- Monthly one-on-one supervision
- Online support Monday-Thursday, 10am-6pm
Delivered entirely online (with the option to learn on-site at our Finsbury Park campus when it re-opens).
This individualised learning support programme is suitable for any level of learner.
What will you get out of it?
- Gain confidence through group learning
- Progress as far as you want and as quickly as you are able
- Work towards application to our full-time programme
- Potentially leading to a Level 4 software developer apprenticeship
What’s the commitment?
- 4-week introductory programme
- One 90-minute tutorial each week
- 10+ hours per week of self-paced study
Followed by the option to continue with up to 6 months of coaching.
What equipment will you need?
- You will need access to a computer with an internet connection.